Campbell Printing has automated technology with two 40” Heidelberg six-color offset presses with aqueous coating. Super-sized jobs run on a KBA 57” UV press, and extreme sized work on an HP Latex wide format digital press with in-line film laminating. We have a robust screen printing operation, one of the strongest in the southeast, including two 55” six-color carousel UV machines. Several single color printing and digital etching machines compliment this arsenal. We have the most advanced print technology available to this market.
- 40” Heidleberg presses with aqueous coating
- 56” KBA UV press partner in the Nashville P3 CPC partnership
- High speed film laminator (Gloss, matte, scratch free, etc.)
- Foil stamping/ Debossing
- 8 shifts on 4 Emmeci casemaking machines for sample book wrap/line production
- Die cutting, vacuum formed trays, hand work, photo pack construction, booklet makers, scoring, cutting and more.
- Digital workflow
- In-line 6 color carousel screen printing presses
Learn more: Campbell Printing Intro Video